Summer Camp Program Information
Key Program Information
- SCOUTMAIL - Send a message to your Scout at camp.
- 2015 Summer Camp Leader's Guide - A must have for all leaders going to camp!
- Camp Menu - Mmmmmmmm.
Important Documents & Downloads
- Current BSA Medical Form- Every camper and leader needs to complete this form. Any scout or leader interested in taking the BSA Lifeguard program must have their current CPR and First Aid cards.
- Medication Authorization - Bringing medications to camp?
- First Class Adventure Master Schedule - A guide to the FCA program schedule.
- Standard Troop Camping Fee is $445 per week or $395 per week if paid before April 15th.
- Provisional Fee is $470 per week or $425 per week if paid before April 15th.
- Leaders Fees = the minimum number of adult leaders required to meet national
state and local standards are free (please see your camp leaders guide for specificrequirements); each additional leader beyond the minimum required is $125.00
per session. Certified Webelos Crossover attend at early discount rate.
2015 Summer Camp Schedule
- Week #1: June 28 - July 4
- Week #2: July 5 - July 11
- Week #3: July 12 - July 18
- Week #4: July 19 - July 25
- Week #5: July 26 - August 1
- Week #6: August 2 - August 8
2015 Provisional Troop Schedule
- Week #1: June 28 - July 4 ♦ Register
- Week #5: July 26 - August 1 ♦ Register
- Week #6: August 2 - August 8 ♦ Register
We will once again need to limit the number of leaders per troop due to the number of scouts who are signed up for camp. Please see the leader's guide for more information.