Ever since the first Friday the 13th movie was filmed at No-Be, we have received countless requests from movie fans to visit the camp. Since the safety of our youth campers is priority #1, we do not allow non-Scout visitors at any time.
This rule was relaxed for the first time ever on Friday, May 13th, 2011 – the date of the first camp tour. Feedback on the first tour was overwhelmingly positive. Every attendee had a great time and most said they would consider attending a future tour. The second tour was held on Friday, September 13th, 2013, selling out in 8 minutes with 5 times the number of attendees. The third and largest tour took place on Friday, November 13th, 2015 and sold out within seconds. The response from these tours were once again overwhelmingly positive.
We would highly recommend that you subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to learn about future tour announcements.
A brief list of tour details:
- The camp is only open to the public during an official tour date. If no future tour date is listed here, please stay tuned to our mailing list for information on the next tour opportunity.
- Tickets are only available online. Each ticket purchaser can place an order for a maximum of two tickets. Please plan accordingly.
- All tickets will be priced at $100. 100% of your ticket price will go towards projects at the non-profit Scout camp. Thanks for your generosity and support!
- The number of tickets for this event will be limited – please act quickly to avoid disappointment.
- No tickets will available at the gate on the day of the tour. All attendees must arrive with a printed ticket. The tour will take place rain or shine. All sales are final.
- To purchase a ticket, please click here to read all event policies and then click on the confirmation link at the bottom of that page. When you reserve a ticket, you will have 20 minutes to complete the purchase. If you’re buying tickets for multiple people, please be sure to have their contact information ready at the time of purchase.
- If the tickets sell out quickly, be sure to add yourself to the waitlist!
- Check-in will begin at 11 am on the day of the scheduled tour. The camp will NOT be open before this time. Every attendee MUST have a printed ticket.
- Small groups of attendees will embark on a personalized guided tour of the grounds. You’ll visit all of the locations that have been made famous on television and film.
- The event will end no later than 4pm to prepare the camp for incoming youth campers.
Again, we would recommend joining our mailing list to keep up to date on the details of any future events.
What will you see on the tour? Your tour guide will take you to each famous location so you don’t miss anything. As an example, here’s the rifle range then and now. Yes, the rifle range – there are three ranges at the camp, but the rifle range was selected for the archery scene.