As this is a fundraising event for a non-profit Scout camp, we truly appreciate your generosity in purchasing a ticket. This fundraiser will go a long way in preserving these historic structures for generations to come.
Next tour date:
- SORRY, the OCTOBER 13th, 2017 tour is SOLD OUT.
- Next tour date: No other tours are currently scheduled. Please stay tuned to our mailing list for information on the next tour opportunity.
All tour attendees must read and understand the following event policies.
- This camp tour event will take place at Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco, 11 Sand Pond Road, Hardwick, NJ on only the specified tour date. The camp is closed to the public at all other times. If you have any questions, please contact us via this website. Do not call the camp with any tour related questions.
- This is a filming location tour – not a haunted house tour. Please do not arrive in any costume.
- Each ticket purchaser can buy a maximum of two tickets. Tickets are only available online. No tickets will be available at the gate on the day of the event. No refunds. All ticket sales are final.
- All attendees must have a ticket.
- The minimum age for tour attendees is 15. Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian with ticket at all times
- All tour tickets are non-transferable. Please arrive with your printed ticket and a valid photo ID matching the name on your ticket.
- The tour check-in opens at 11am on the specified tour date. Please do not arrive before that time. The event will end at 4pm to prepare the camp for incoming youth campers.
- All attendees will be required to sign a release before entering the camp. Click here to view the hold harmless agreement.
- Upon registration, you will be placed in a small group and be assigned a tour guide. Your group will then visit each of the locations made famous in TV and film. At no time will attendees be able to wander the grounds on their own.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- Attendees agree not to remove any objects from the camp property.
- No smoking. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Use of photo and video equipment will be limited to areas featured in the movie. You will avoid photographing or video taping guides or other attendees unless otherwise agreed.
- By purchasing a ticket, you grant the Northern New Jersey Council and the Boy Scouts of America, as well as their authorized representatives, the right and permission to use and publish the photographs/film/videotapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings made during the tour and hereby release the Boy Scouts of America, the local council, the activity coordinators, and all employees, volunteers, related parties, or other organizations associated with the activity from any and all liability from such use and publication. You further authorize the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage, and/or distribution of said photographs/film/videotapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of the BSA, and specifically waive any right to any compensation you may have for any of the foregoing.
- This event will be held rain or shine. If the event is threatened by dangerous weather, information updates will be sent to your registered email address.
- Although we will make reasonable accommodations to make the tour handicapped-accessible, visitors must understand that the underlying geography of the area and the age of the buildings may limit access. If you have a concern regarding a specific disability, please contact us right away.
- Northern New Jersey Council, BSA reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the property anyone who violates or is assumed to have violated these terms and conditions, any law, or any policy of the Boy Scouts of America.
- Northern New Jersey Council, BSA reserves the right to change these event policies at any time.
- After you purchase a ticket, we will communicate event details via email to your registered email address. Please ensure that any spam filters are set to allow emails from *@nobebosco.org. Thanks!